Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 5

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:04 pm
Any idea when they'll be out?
Before x-mas or only next year? Would make for a gret x-mas gift fo me. :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:30 pm
They are usually available by late January or early February :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Elvissmurf » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:35 pm
I love the new Smurfs too...especially the Charlie Chaplin ...or actor as he is called...i found that a bit strange as i had a dream the other week about Laurel and Hardy and Beatles Smurfs.I think i`ve handled too many Smurf mushrooms! :roll:

Can`t wait to add these to my collection.
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:57 pm
As mentioned earlier I had been working on some home made smurfs of the same theme. I've posted what I currently have here...
http://forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.p ... 184#141184

Now I can't wait for the real ones to be released...
:jack: :D

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:10 pm
I don't think I can wait until next year. I might burst! :) :) :) :)

Postby Mark » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:06 am
Wow, I just love these new smurfs. Imagine is schleich would decide on releasing a red carpet or filmset playset, haha that would be so cool.

Greetings,

Mark

Postby Azrael » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:13 am
My two loves combined!

I love them! :-D

Now... what kind of Movie could they be making is the question?
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Pitufo » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:43 pm
Lovely smurfs!!!!!!Are there variations on them???? :) :) :) :)

What is a stuntman???? :-? :-? :-?
JOAQUÍN

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:51 pm
HI Pitufo; A stunt man is for instance when an actor is to jump from on building to another the stunt man or woman steps in and does it for them. They have look a likes for most of the actors and if they don't they make a person look like them. Not many actors do there own stunts. Jackie Chan does almost all of his but he gets hurt alot. There arn't any variatons yet unless one of you emailed the pic's to Hong Kong. LOL Bill

Postby Nivid » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:29 pm
FINALLY, AN ALMOST PERFECT PVC TOY OF SMURFETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Nivid :hiya:

Postby Chris McBrien » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:53 pm
Being in the entertainment business....
THESE ARE THE BEST SMURFS EVER....EVER!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

so, are they on sale anywhere yet..when do they release them? (I know, it's probably posted somewhere..but it's hard to cruise through every posting as it's very late here...)
:-?
BTW: It's OBVIOUS they modeled the "actor" smurf after Charlie Chaplin! One of my fav's!!! I haven't been this happy about the new releases in at least 5 years!
"To Smurf or not to Smurf...I didn't know there was any question!"

Brainy Smurf

Postby bwalters » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:21 am
Hi Chris; I think they come out some time next year. And I don't think they are for sale yet. Bill

Postby Tojo » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:23 pm
I don't know about other European countries but they usually go on sale in January / February here in Germany so I'll have to be patient for a bit yet :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby hfos » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:28 pm
An excellent set, I'm very impressed

Postby agent smurf » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:02 pm
The director looks pretty cool with the red glasses and should of been a super smurf I think and smurfette of course. Her eyes are closed maybe she could open her eyes when the movie is in the cinemas in case it is interesting (the movie). Thanks for posting it here I don't think that I will buy all 8 of them maybe someone can send them to me as a birthday present? BTY I'm not even on the birthday calendar yet never mind. LOL Gert

Postby agent smurf » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:12 pm
Forgot the PS. Schleich never listens to what I say :banghead:

Postby Chris McBrien » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:09 am
What shocks me is that with all the "pirate" hubub a few years back that they never made a pirate set....imagine that and a ship to go along with it... :D
"To Smurf or not to Smurf...I didn't know there was any question!"

Brainy Smurf

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:05 am
The only pirate set that came out was for McDonald's in 2004 in UK :D They weren't PVC though :-?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:18 pm
I just noticed that the box has it's own number...since I never noticed any of the other boxes being assigned numbers I was wondering if this is a first? :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Michelle » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:16 pm
Well spotted Mo!
Never saw this before!
But there is written 32 pieces and I see 40 pieces in a box? :-? :? :-?

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise
Page 2 of 5

Login