Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 4 of 5

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:03 pm
This is getting very exciting!! :) :)

Postby Simon X » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:36 pm
I just got my first 2009 smurf!!! :woohoo:
Posted him in a new thread. :-D

Postby paolo » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:43 pm
I received an e-mail from Lorraine at toys-hobby.co.uk, where I pre-ordered the 2009 smurfs, confirming that she sent them out to me, so next week they should be here! :-D

Postby Chris McBrien » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:10 pm
Chris, here is a picture (thanks for the link, Bill).

It is the complete set

Here is a link to close up pics of the individual McDonald smurfs :D

http://www.hiddeninthewoods.com/mcdonal ... rates.html

As far as I know they were only released in Germany in 2004 and they aren't like the Schleich PVC smurfs, but made of harder PVC and you can turn their heads :D
Maureen,
THOSE PIRATE SMURFS ROCK!!!
Love the display!!!
Wow!
"To Smurf or not to Smurf...I didn't know there was any question!"

Brainy Smurf

Postby Pitufo » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:01 am
I have just received the new 2009 smurfs, and they are beautiful!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:31 am
Hey Smurfysmurf, I love your Pirate Smurfs, They're awesome.
Thanks for posting a picture.

Pitufo, You must be exited that you got your 2009 Smurfs.
I can't wait to get mine.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:43 pm
I am awaiting mine anyday now...actually I was kind of expecting them today as they were shipped on Tuesday :-D

Chris and Smurfsterrocks, the pirates are McDonald smurfs that were sold in Germany. Other than the other Mcdonald smurfs they are made of hard PVC and don't have the M on the back of their hats.

You can see close up pictures here :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Michelle » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:46 am
Hi you all,

Everybody knows the new smurfs are there... and they are to nice for not add them to your collection!

If you want them just pm me...
they are 3euro a piece!

Big hug
Michelle

Ps: I'm sorry for the delay, but my dog died last week and I was only crying and thinking of him. He was my best friend ever!!! I hope you all understand the new ones had to wait their travelling...
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:01 am
Awwww Michelle, :hug: :(

so sorry to hear about the loss of Toby. :( :rose: I hope he didn't suffer. :( I bet he is happily playing with Paulchen, Hilary's pets and Lia's cat in Rainbow country now. :hug:

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:54 am
I'm sure my Claire will be showing him the ropes but I hope that Paulchen will have the sense to stay away! Claire liked cats a bit too much! :shock: :shock:

Sorry to hear about Toby, Michelle. Mum and I really loved him. :hug: :hug:

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:25 am
I am so sorry to hear about Toby, Michelle...he was such a sweet loveable dog :( RIP Toby :rose:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:13 am
That is sad news Michelle :( I'm so sorry for you :hug:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Michelle » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:34 am
Thank you all for the nice words and the courage you give me!
He was one out of thousands!

Big hug to you all!
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby bwalters » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:14 pm
I finally got my 2009 Smurfs today. MV said they had no record of recieving my payment. I went to paypal last week and they sent them their conformation again. They shipped last week.
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:17 pm
That's good news Bill :D

What do you think of the new smurfs?
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:32 pm
I like them very much. But then again I have never met a Smurf I didn't like. :) :)
Mr Bill

Postby Chris McBrien » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:39 pm
There is a store here that I've mentioned sells smurfs...however, I didn't know that they had other stores and were part of a three store chain. They are carrying the full sets of Native Americans, Halloween, Anniversary and are now carrying the new 2009 smurfs! They are also now keeping the prices from 4.99 to 3.99 to encourage sales..which has never been a problem for me! They are also getting mini posters? I had never seen these, and apparently there are other smurf collectors in my area that they already gave some out to. The next shipment they said they're holding some back for me (for free). They've also asked if I would be interested in starting a "smurf club" locally that would be held at their store...unfortunately my schedule is always busy with either shows or family..so I'm not sure yet.
The 2009's I ordered from Pete at MV and they are outstanding. Probably my favorites to come out in years!
"To Smurf or not to Smurf...I didn't know there was any question!"

Brainy Smurf

Postby Gerda » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:03 pm
You will have to show us pictures of the mini poster when you get it!!

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby bradley » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:42 am
I have been away on holiday this past week and my set of movie smurfs arrived and were waiting for me when I got home this evening. Excellent set! I think the best themed set of smurfs. I really like all of them.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:46 am
Hi,

I just wanted to tell you that Manni fell in love with the Marilyn Monroe Smurfette actress from the latest series, once he was holding her in his hands. :smitten: :D
Page 4 of 5

Login