Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 3

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:56 am
Thanks for the pictures, Andre.

Were you able to get all of the current supers in the new boxes?

When I was in Germany, I noticed that the new boxes seemed to sell out fast. I was only able to find three (which I bought, of course) and none of the houses. That made me think that they either are slowly replacing the old boxes with new ones as they order new stock, or that the new boxes are sold out fast.

Great job on getting all of the house and cottage boxes :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:01 am
I recently got the kombi water play set and it too has the sticker over the original numbers, art nr 4.0701.

I can say you have one of the most impresive collections of buildings and playsets I have seen!! :cheers:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby André » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:48 am
Hi Gerda and Maureen,

Thanks for the info.

I didn´t got all of the boxes, but I asked the staff and they would tell me when they recieved the next shipment from Schleich. It seems the there should be 10 supersmurfboxes ( I only found 4 and I bought them offcourse) with the new logotype, and 2 playsets( Gargamels laboratory and the drummer) and also the 4 houses which they had, so I bought them.

Thanks Gerda for the comments.

But I must say that I have had a great help from yours and Dyars websites during the latest years. And you still have some wonderful pieces I still miss. But it is nice to have something to look for.

I will put in some nice pictures from my Kwak collection later.

Do you know if there is a playset number 6 from Hongkong?

/André

Postby André » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:10 am
Gerda,

I have another question for you. On the box of the Smurf treestump set it says "Inhalt ohne figuren ( no smurfs included)" on the lower corner beside the Schleich logo. If you look at that it also is a sticker. Isn´t it?

Because I had 2 of these boxes before. One without the sticker and one with the sticker. And one of the boxes included the 3 smurfs on the front of the box. I kept these smurfs but have sold the box and the treestump because it was in such a bad shape.

Let me know if it is a sticker on your box aswell?

Thanks/André

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:55 am
there was recently an auction with that kombi-playset on ebay. It was playset number 2. The difference is only the language on the rectangle. It is in french only.
What I noticed on all Kombi-sets there Super Smurfs boxes inside are differing in some version. Anyone knows what are the correct super smurfs boxes for the Kombi-Sets?

Postby André » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:11 am
this I don´t know.

To be able to know this for sure you must have bought it from a store when it was new. I would guess it is impossible to be 100% sure that nobody has replaced a bad box or missing box. But I think Gerda told me her mother bought her the schoolbox in a store. Is this correct, Gerda? Then this would be good to has as a referencebox.

But it is also likely that it was sold with different printing during time. It may be just like today that Schleich changed the look of a box from one year to another during the time the kombi-sets were released.

/André

Postby André » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:55 am
Hi again,

maybe you think I only collect boxes. I don´t. I collect the boxes with content.

I got a message that you would like to see more pictures from my collection and not only the boxes.

I will start a new topic on that. But here´s some of my houses, the ones that isn´t still in their boxes.

bgrds/André

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:17 am
Wow Andre! I only have 4 houses - 1 large and 3 small. Where do you keep them all? :-D

Postby Gerda » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:23 am
Andre,

I looked at my tree stump and no sticker, does not look like a sticker was ever there either.

I have two kombi playsets that I am the original owner of, the school and the traffic so I know those have the original smurfs in them. But I know there was some discusion some time ago about the smurf markings as they are not all W. Germany markings some are made in Hong kong, some felt that these should all be W. Germany as they where released in germany.

Which boxes did the little houses without the white blotches on there roof come in? Also the big green roofed house came in which box? I don't think I have ever seen this one with box, only loose

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby André » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:49 am
Hi Gerda and Hilary,

My wife has "kindly" given me 2 small places where I can have my smurfs. And there is still room for more. But the boxes I keep in a cupboard. And by the way is our restroom on the second floor filled with smurfs on the walls.

Regarding the house with the green roof I didn´t bought this in a box. But I bought the house with the green key and yellow "flowerbasket" in the old germanbox. It looks exactly the same as on the picture outside the box. And I am pretty sure the greenroofed one was released in the same box as this one, because the constuction( hole in the roof) and markings are the same and it also has the picture of it on the box.

The Schleichcottages without the with spots on the roofs where sold with a french magazine and without any box.

I will put a picture on the under my collection topic. There you also can see the house with the green key.

André

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 am
Välkomna till smurf boardet, André!!! :welcome: :D

Varifrån kommer du precis? Jag var två ganger i Sverige.

Dominique

Postby André » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:24 am
Hej Dominique,

jag bor utanför Linköping.

I live outside Linköping.

/André
Postby Schildkoete » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:31 am
Hi Andre :cheers:

:welcome: , you have a lot of house, very impressive and good to see so much
variations. I think they come from more than one smurf village. :lol:
But where are your smurfs ? All in the houses ? ( is it raining :lol:)
:turtle: Ingo :D

Postby André » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:13 am
Hallo Ingo,

Vielleicht am Rennrodler im Schnee.

Siehe neues Bild im "My collection guide".

Schnee und -16 Celsius in Schweden.

grüsse/André

Postby agent smurf » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 pm
Hejsan Andre. Hur mår du? Trevligt att ses. Skön kartong!! :D :-D
Välkommen till Smurfland. :welcome:
gert

Postby André » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:24 pm
Hej Gert,

Tack.

Tänkte jag skulle lära mig lite mer om smurfarna här och jag måste säga att jag har redan lärt mig en del nyttigt.

Det är ju perfekt med lite två-vägs kommunikation.

Mvh/André

Postby Jekyll » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:30 pm
Wow.. great house collection!!
You have a house for every smurf..
:D
Sorry for my English

My collection:
Regular 366/392 + (var: 72)
Super 41/75 + (var: 8 )
Christmas+Easter 15/24 + (var: 1)
Historical 0/6 - Sockel 22 - Promo 87 + Others 25
Total 422/497 (var: 81) + (Others: 134) =>[637]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:13 pm
Andre,
do you have any of these?
ImageImage

I haven't taken the cottages out of the boxes but they seem to be the same as the ones released by Schleich at that time in Europe. I really like them since they also include the smurf :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:28 am
Hi Maureen,

I don´t have these yet. I saw these boxes many times on ebay 1 or 2 years ago but now when I am looking for them they don´t seems that common anymore. There are a couple of boxes for the buildings I don´t have that I am looking for. Gerda has 2, the large house-box with italian marking and the farm with italian marking. Also the 3 versions of the irwinbox like the ones on your picture. And a couple of more.

/André

Postby Gerda » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:08 am
. Gerda has 2, the large house-box with italian marking and the farm with italian marking. .

/André
I actually bought those in Italy straight out of the store. At the time I never looked that closely at markings just knew i needed those houses. Still find it interesting that they would print a new box for a different country.

gerda
happily smurfing along
Page 2 of 3

Login