Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 5 of 7

Postby steveparkes » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:25 am
I like the one with the heart Andre :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:15 pm
Hey André,

That weight lifting Smurf with the heart must be one of a kind..
I always thought that Super Smurf was missing the heart as I always
thought of Hefty Smurf when ever I see one and I never even thought
about seeing one with a heart on it. Thanks for posting the picture of it.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby André » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:58 am
There must be more collectors having the weightlifter from China. It was only released with the french magazine. I know Dyar has this but maybe other collectors here at the forum has it??? Can you check this if you have this smurf?? Do you have the heart-tatoo? :?

/André

Postby steveparkes » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:02 am
Unfortunately I didn't get the french magazines :( If anyone has one to sell I'd be interested :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:11 am
Steve,
Hugofilia (John) sells quite a few of them on ebay from time to time :D

I wasn't aware that the "french" variation has a heart, Andre..very interesting. I am slowly buying those now as I find them as I totally missed the magazines :banghead:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby steveparkes » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:42 am
Cheers Maureen, I'll keep my eyes open over on ebay then :D

Postby André » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:03 am
A lot of the parts released for the french magazine had differences if you compare them with the other ones. But mostly they seemed to skip painting parts and that is why I find the heart-tatoo odd.

/André

Postby André » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:36 am
The storks.

I think this super only was sold in these 3 boxes. But I have only found 2 different markings on the nest, with or without the CE-marking.

The ones with CE-marking I believe could have been sold in all the boxes. The one without the CE-marking should belong in the oldest box to the left with the ages-warning on the front.

The biggest difference on these are the ones in the front. But none of these I believe were ever sold in any boxes. The front-left one belongs to the old farm. Front-middle to the new farm. And the front-right is from the french magazine and has the biggest difference in colours on the stork if you compare with the other supers.

It seems a lot of storks, but 3 I keep in the right boxes.
2 I have displayed, one with CE-marking and one without.
3 belongs to the farms displayed.
1 belongs to the french magazinecollection.

/André

Postby André » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:43 am
As you can see the boxes has the Schleich-info in different places of the box.

The newer CE-marked box on this picture I call "grüne punkt" because of this big logo under the box together with the barcode, instead of the Schleich info. This box don´t have the ages-warning on the front, but on one side instead.

/André

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:39 am
I don't think I knew that this one was also released in the polkadot box. :eek:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby steveparkes » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:52 am
I only have the polkadot boxed version - your collection must be huge Andre :D

Postby André » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:47 am
I got a question from a member regarding boxes for Gargamel and Azrael. I thought it is better to put the answer here if any of you other collectors have more boxes or wants to correct me, because many times I am wrong about these smurfs. Still learning. :D

I have 4 boxes for this super. One of them is not in the picture, but I have it somewhere. :-? But I have been told this super also was sold in the UK-box. This I don´t have. :( Yet. So this super was sold in 5 different boxes. The one I have but is not on the picture is the HK(Hongkong)-box, but instead of "as seen on NBC", it says "as seen on TV". I will take a picture of the 4 of them later. There are 2 different HK-gargamels in front of the HK-box with different marking and one with very red/pink face and one with very white/beige face. One W.Berrie-marked one without.

Regarding this super it should not have any CE-markings. If Gargamel has any CE-markings it was sold as normal smurf. This also goes "opposite way". No normal Gargamel like this without CE-marking, then it belongs together with a Azrael in a box. This is my guess, but maybe some of you other collectors know more about this.

The 2 versions in the front are the 2 most common normalsmurfs from these ones I guess. Bully and the CE-marked with other colours on the lab-glasses.

Have I missed something????

/André

Postby redberet1 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:56 am
Thanks André for showing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind regards

Ruud

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:26 pm
Yes, thank you for showing these, as I wasn't aware of so many different Gargamel boxes.

I always thougth that the green and blue glasses belong to the super smurf Gargamel with the Azrael and that the pink and purple glasses belong to the one that was released individually, except for the Bully of course which has a green glass and was never released in a box :-?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby André » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:32 am
Ruud,

here are the 4 together. These are the only 4 I have seen. Could also be a UK-box.

But the one with the "as seen on TV" is not a Hongkong-box. I was wrong!! :banghead:

This has no country-markings and no articlenumber, just like one of the windsurfer boxes. :-? Could have been used in UK????

/André

Postby André » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:56 am
Martin told me it is a UK box for Gargamel also. With red letters.

/André

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:28 pm
I've got the box that says "as seen on TV". :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:26 pm
Martin told me it is a UK box for Gargamel also. With red letters.

/André
I'd love to see that :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby André » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:21 am
Soon I can celibrate that I have reached 200 different boxes. I have 200 hundred now but have not recieved all in the mail yet. It is approx. 190 on the picture. :) Crazy collector says one of the three faces of André( Eve)! :banghead: Way to go! says another. :-D Guess which one my wife supports? :(

I changed the places in the boxes so I have them in order and in the same time I took this picture.

But I guess there is about 40-50 more and they are getting harder and harder to find. :D

/André

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:33 am
wow...nice collection. I have no clue how many boxes I have :) :)
Page 5 of 7

Login