Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 3

Postby Fram » Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:07 am
Hmm, this may well be the strangest of the super smurf boxes variations: a super smurf with NO box! All the parts are packed loose in a (official Schleich) blister, so this SuperSmurf is sold without a SuperSmurf box!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:07 am
Yeap this one seem to be quite common: I think it's because it had great success with the little girlies, so they kept bringing it out again in various form.

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:49 pm
Yep another variation to supers once again...thanks again Fram for making this a more thorough report on these......I've lost count on how many there were...have we reached 100 yet?...lol

Dyar

Postby Fram » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:08 am
It apparently was used for different Super Smurfs, as this one proves.

Postby Fram » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:01 am
We already had the smurfette bedroom and the shower smurf in this form, and now we also have the sleeping smurf like this.

I wonder if all three were made thus because they had success with the little girlies, like Xoiox said, and if so, what it says about them :) :jump: :daz:

Postby Fram » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:04 am
Continuing the last post: in this auction, you can see the backside of such a Supersmurf in blister. Apparently there were 5 Supersmurfs available like that, the three already mentioned and Smurfette in car and Smurf in a log car. Now they can not only make themselves pretty and sleep, but they can also drive to one another. Happy Valentine!

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:33 am
Thanks Fram...I need a bath actually.

Dyar

PS - um....that doesn't sound too good does it? I meant I needed a bath for for bath smurf

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:18 am
I finally added a pic for SUPER SMURF BOX no.14. Sorry it took so long as I've had this one for months and even have 2 more now but totally forgot about it.

Dyar
Postby Smurf1303 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:03 pm
Having finally found my digital camera I've taken some pictures of some possible extra variants.

Firstly to Num 6. I have the windsurfer without any !! after SUPER SMURF.
Also the red sided label is different (SUPER SMURFS FOR SUPER FUN as opposed to PLAY TIME IS SMURF TIME.)

On the other green side it says SUPER WIND SMURFER as opposed to SUPER SMURFS FOR SUPER FUN. which is the writing on my row boat & volleyball ones [the only 2 boxes I have that look like this]

Helen

Postby Fram » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:08 am
Dyar, finally, another one!

This is the French version of the old Super Smurf box. It may be a sticker on top of the normal box, but it does look to be an officila one then, so I guess this is a variation yet again :lol:
Nice shopping Smurfette by the way.

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:23 pm
Nicely spotted Fram...I have never seen that one before. I would love to piurchase it as an example to go with the others but it doesn't look good at the moment. I wonder how many of these would be out there?

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 pm
I have looked through the thread for mentions of this but can't find it anywhere. Some of the ebay links are now dead. :(

The picture of the Papa Smurf is on the top of the W.Germany box. The other box has the perforated closure so I can't open it, the one with the pic on the top is the older design of box with the new pattern.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:50 pm
Thanks for posting that Karen. I did notice this once before but have since forgotten about it so I am very grateful for you for bringing it up so I can check what I have in my collection. So many boxes to collect :banghead:

I wish I could see the collection that Dennis has as it sounds amazing :D

Postby aussiesmurf » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:16 am
Just thought I would post some pics of my French Smurfette with Trolley for ur report... :D

I was lucky enough to buy this cheap on ebay without actually knowing what i brought until Dennis and Dyar pointed it out.... :)
:flower:

Meagan

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:06 am
Great pics Meagan and thanks for adding the all French variation to the report which has always been welcome to all members to contribute to of course. I would of added this one myself.....but I don't have one like that :( :( :( :(

It's ok...I'm not really crying I just have something in my eye that's all

Thanks Meagan :D

Dyar
Page 3 of 3

Login