Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pitufo » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:01 pm
I have bought recntly a lot of INA promo smurfs???How many of these do really exist???
JOAQUÍN

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:38 pm
Good question, Joaquin...I was wondering that myself :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby saussard*be » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:47 am
hi

go to my website

www.saussard.be
then
promo PUB
there you can found the ina promo on the 3th page

there is 6 differents models

bye

xav
http://www.saussard.be
xaviersaussard@hotmail.com
XAVIER@SAUSSARD.BE

NO PASSION IN 2008
but maybe a B I G surprise in 2009 !!!
0032(0)474.74.88.60

Postby Michelle » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:54 am
Hi,

It depends on what you are bassed.
Totally bleu or painted ones too?

I know there is: 2.0037; 2.0082; 2.0103; 2.0104; 2.0042 and there's one more Ithink

hope you get somewhere already with this information :cheers:

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Pitufo » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:14 am
Hi, thanks for your answers...I know there are six different smurfs, but I would like to know how many different of each model do exist... :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:24 am
As far as I know there are 6 INA smurf figures which are

Doctor
Mallet
Chef
Shy
Pupil
Pirate

There are 2 variations of each of the smurfs mentioned above (making 12 smurfs in total) which are called either Blue or White INAs in the DSK.

The Blue versions are all blue smurfs that have only small bits painted like eyes or in the Chef case his spoon).

The White versions (this name was a little confusing when first reading the DSK) were given more painted parts that can easily be mistaken for regular ones when seen on ebay. These painted ones are the same as the blue except they have the white hat and pants basically.

Therefore 12 INA smurfs all up (6 blue / 6 painted aka white). I only have the all blue ones like a lot of people do but I would love to find some of the painted ones at some stage.

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:19 pm
I've learnt something new yet again. This is better than being at school though :)

Something I'd like to know though is what INA is. I'm Not Australian? I Never Argue? I Need Allsmurfs? :)

I assume it was or is some company :-?

:cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Rachel » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:38 pm
Thanks for the info guys, I am still to get my first INA. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby steveparkes » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:09 am
Me too Rachel, me too :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:18 pm
Something I'd like to know though is what INA is. I'm Not Australian? I Never Argue? I Need Allsmurfs? :)

I assume it was or is some company :-?

:cheers:
Tojo, I searched the Wikipedia, and this showed up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ina

I work for one of them....and I think all the INA smurfs should be sent to me because of that :-D :cheers:

I would love to learn more about these promo smurfs, too :? :D
I think in the past somebody suggested it was a rubber company....but I can't find it now :???:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:19 pm
I think in the past somebody suggested it was a rubber company
I don´t know exactly what INA is, but you can be right, Maureen, about rubber: these smurfs are not made of PVC but made of a softer material as rubber....
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tojo » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:31 am
I work for one of them....and I think all the INA smurfs should be sent to me because of that Very Happy Cheers
:) Except the 6 that have to come to me :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 1

Login