Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:38 am
There should only be a few more weeks before we know what the new 2009 smurfs will look like.

What new smurfs would you like to see in the 2009 group? :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:47 am
Really? Oh that's exciting!! :-D I don't really mind so long as I get them :winks: but I'd quite like to see "smurfs from around the world" in national dress.

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:10 am
Again, I don't mind. :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby bwalters » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:35 am
Hi Hilary; What a Great idea. Have you ever written Schelich to tell them that? Bill :hi5:

Postby Elvissmurf » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:04 am
You may as well talk to Robert Mugabe...

He`s as interested in what his people want,as Schleich are about what collectors want.

Sad...but true!

Personally,i would of liked to of seen some tie-ins with this years Olympics...but then i thought the same about the last world cup too.

I would also like to see some new Supers.

I can guarantee this though...whatever they decide to release will be bought by me :-D
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:28 am
I will would love to see new smurfs that you can incorporate into the village life again :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby steveparkes » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:52 pm
erm...a PLAYSET!!!! YOU HEAR ME SCHLEICH, A PLAYSET!!!!!

(like they're gonna take any notice of a smurf collector) :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Pitufo » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:32 pm
A classic thread...Do you think the new fakes will appear before the Schleich ones???? :-? :-?
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:38 pm
:) :) :)

That made me laugh, Joaquin...If Schleich waits until January before telling us, all odds are off...HongKong is faster than that :) :) :)

I like your idea, Steve :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:45 pm
I for one expected the 50th anniversary smurfs to be in a boxed set like the 40th they were not and i was disaporited when they came out. I know no matter what they had put out I would have it and I am sure all of you would have too. I don't know the reason they wern't boxed. Cost I would have paid more for it than I did. And as someone else said no mater what they put out I will buy it. Bill

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:14 pm
I haven't a clue what Schleich will come up with this time & lets face it, in all the years that I've been a member here we've all made fantastic suggestions & Schleich has never paid heed to our ideas :banghead: :( :(

Maybe the 2009 ones will be lunatic world leaders like Bush, Putin, the Chinese guy, the Iranian idiot etc. It least it would be up to date......... I think I'm getting cynical here, sorry..... :o :o
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:16 pm
Maybe the 2009 ones will be lunatic world leaders like Bush, Putin, the Chinese guy, the Iranian idiot
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh no, you didn't

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:14 pm
I don't know about 2009 but for 2010 lets hope they do something like "a night at the oscars" as we all wait for the smurf movies to come.. Smurfette in flash gowns, smurfs in tuxes, paparatzi<SP>, reporter, presenter, fans, security, smurf with oscar, smurf after party. 8) :cheers:

Or even camera crew, director, actor and actress, sound crew etc... keeping with the film theme..

maybe for 2009 they should do... 51st celebrations!!!! this time take the "euro-tour" further a field! :-D

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:18 am
Great idea for 2010 Daryl! :-D

Tojo - :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Postby Gerda » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:08 am
I agree with Bill, I expected something more for the 50th birthday, for the 30th we got a smurf on golden stand that was seperate, for the 40th a boxed band playset, we even have the jubel smurfs, but for the 50th they just have the normal smurfs with happy smurfday on it. Granted I don't think this set will be around much past this year especially the smurfette with having 50 right on the mold. when I heard last year they got rid of the smurfette bedroom I was hoping there would be a new set out for this year. I know I would love to see a new playset, maybe one that has smurf berrie bushes in it.. I mean for years we hear about smurfs eating smurf berries and even have a few smurfs with smurf berries in there hands but where do they come from.. Smurfs have had something to live in, ride, sit on, fly, play with, learn in, now they should have something to EAT

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Tojo » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:09 pm
After having the North American Indian range last year, maybe they'll have a cowboy range to complement it. Sort of a heroes of the wild west with Big Bill Cody smurf etc.

A high chaperal western playset would be cool too :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:22 pm
Not my opinion has much to do with it. Most of the themes they have come out with had to do with the US ie history smurf american indian. The soccer smurf could be either the party smurfs either. Anyway why not a famous rulers in the world. Nepeolen, Cesar, and few kings and queens of England thats a long list. Maybe even honor one country each year for a few years. I'm not sure how many of you not from the US know who all the history smurfs are and what they did for us. But I bet you own a set anyway. Not that anyone is dumb or anthing but it has nothing to do with your history. Oh course I had to learn about a lot of your history as well as mine. So maybe that goes both ways. Bill

Postby Smurf1303 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:16 pm
Love the movies idea ... I'd love a smurf with a clapper board, oh and a directors chair and movie cap.

Supers or play set would indeed be good.

Set of smurfs with different animals would be quite cool I think

However what I think we'll get (not that I've ever been right aside from this year which was a bit obvious) before...

..."Technology Smurfs" ~ mobile phone, computer, MP3, handhold console

....Sports Smurfs (obviously not inc football)

Whatever, I'm sure I'll buy them and love them :D

Postby Azrael » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:55 am
Okay, here's an idea, and I'm going along the Steve route of writing it very big in the hope that Schleich read it:

A LINE OF CLASSICS THEY NEVER RELEASED BEFORE, FOR EXAMPLE:

A GARGAMEL-MADE BRUNETTE SMURFETTE
A SAUSAGE SMURF
A SMURF WITH A PARCEL BLOWN UP IN HIS FACE
A SMURF HANGING OUT HIS WASHING
A PLAYSET WITH A BARN AND OVER 7 DIFFERENT BLACK SMURFS

Now, I'm holding onto the fact they released a smurf with wings from "Smurf in the air", a red tribe smurf from the Astrosmurf and obviously other comic book ones for the hope that they will bring out one of these!

PLEASE!!! :?
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby bat2000 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:36 am
I've been racking my brain to think what they haven't done and they haven't done any military smurfs.
Page 1 of 2

Login