Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Simon X » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:15 am
As you may remember, I had joined to this forum exactly one year ago and wrote about my advent calendar...

http://www.forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=8248

So, today it is the first Decembre again and I got a new advent calender that is filled with smurfs my mother bought... :-D

Last year I got the violet mechanic, today it is the yellow CNT mechanic (see the picture)!

With this advent calendar I will get many regular smurfs I am still missing, like many of the smurfs between 2.0439 and 2.0462, but there will also be some other highlites. :D

In the next post are also a few updated pictures of my collection...The advent calendar in front of my showing glass that shows my supers, fakes, promos, special variations etc. and pictures of my showing glass that has got the regular smurfs inside. :D

Postby Tojo » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:23 am
Lovely Simon :D Has a year gone by already? :shock: Congratulations on your anniversary.

You are so lucky having a Mum that organises a smurfy advent calendar each year. If only we all had mums like yours :-D

It'll be interesting to see what else she has packed in your bags.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Rachel » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:39 am
Hi Simon, firstly congratulations on your 1st anniversary. :cheers:

I love your idea of your smurfy advent calender and I remember your post last year about it so I am very glad to hear you are doing it again this year. :-D

I think I may be better at getting out of bed every morning during cold and dark December if I knew I would be having a new smurf every day. :hi5:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:49 am
Congratulations on your 1st Anniversary, Simon :D

Your Mum does a lovely job with the advent calender 8)

Well done on getting the yellow CNT mechanic :clap:

I hope you have many more suprises in the lead up to Christmas :D

I like how your Smurfs are displayed in the background as well, very nice :winks:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:56 am
I love the idea, Simon :D My mother used to do something similar for me and I loved it (it wasn't with smurfs though)..

It seems your mother knows a bit about smurfs, too to be getting you some rare ones...

and Happy 1st anniversary, Simon :wave:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:19 am
That's a great idea! :-D

Congrats on your advent calender, it looks great.
I also got some smurfs in the post today :D 8 in total, including my voleyball super and 2 ugly irwin (sp?) that were part of the lot I got with Sassete and 2 tenis smurfettes. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:39 am
Has it been a year already ? :shock: Time does fly when you have fun, so they say Simon :D

Happy anniversary to you anyway, i think you are a great person to have around this forum ! We need some younger people around here, it makes Dragon and Dyar feel better :) :)

Enjoy your next year here :cheerz:

:-D :beer:

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:43 am
WOW!!! Look at all those smurfies!!! You have a wonderful collection Simon. :D

I agree with everything that everyone else has said, so I won't repeat it.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SIMON!!!

GREAT CALENDAR!!

:-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby agent smurf » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:48 pm
Hi Simon,
I want an Advent calendar with loads of mechanic smurfs too. ;-)

where's my signature

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:43 pm
Hi Simon

Very nice pics...nice to see the same smurf (Mechanic) all lined up side by side to see the differences.

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY :cheers:

I think everyone here has liked having you around on the forum....so let's hope we celebrate your 2nd anniversay next December :D

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:32 am
Happy 1st anniversary Simon!!! :cheerz:

Great to hear that your mom created another smurf advent calendar. :D What is more than to receive so many smurfs before Xmas? :smitten:

Postby Smurf1303 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:32 pm
Happy Anniversary :beer:

and wow, that is so cool, a real smurf advert calendar, if that couldn't induce one out of bed in the morning nothing could

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:54 pm
if that couldn't induce one out of bed in the morning nothing could
I think waking up with a horse's head....or a cat, would get me out of bed pretty dang quick.

Sorry for using your "d" word Moey :D

Dyar

Postby Simon X » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:01 pm
I just thought, it would be nice, to update my latest advent calendar additions! I also got some smurfs for Saint Nicholas...I don't know, how you all celebrate the Nicholas' day, but in Germany there is the tradition of giving/getting a few small presents in the morning (traditionally the presents are put in boots).
So, for Nicholas I got a Zweifel smurf, the baseball thrower, a sockle and a polish (!) gown smurfette! :-D
The advent calendar smurfs are smurfs that I was missing in the order from second Decembre to the ninth...At the weekend there are rarer smurfs or special smurfs like fakes inside...Today I got a green and purple astro smurf that I think is a repaint (as I know, my mother got him together with a rarer smurf in an auction), because you can see a little blue at his hand, but under the purple it's red..! :eek: :) But he is still very nice... :-D

Postby Rachel » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:55 pm
This really is such a fab idea Simon, you are such a lucky young man to have such a great Mum. Your new additions are all great and to receive them in such a special way. :-D :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:14 pm
Their great! :)

What's that little santa papa in the lower left corner?

PS - I just learned about St.Nikolas tradition in germany last wendsday, in my german class. :) Pretty cool!

Postby Simon X » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:29 pm
That are smurfs from Switzerland called "Zweifel" or "Jouloux" who were avaible in swiss crisps packages as far as I know... :D

Here is Dyar's page about them:

http://www.geocities.com/sgtpapas/joulo ... murfs.html

Postby Tojo » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:37 am
Very nice new smurfs Simon :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Simon X » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:50 am
Here are my last smurfs of the advent calendar (10.12-24.12)...
Some variations, some regular smurfs I was missing and one polish and one mexican... :-D

Now the calendar is empty... :( :)

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:18 am
Some very nice smurfs Simon :D
Thanks for sharing (and most of those regulars I'm still missing)
Page 1 of 2

Login