Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Simon X » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:38 am
Hi at all,
As you may know my mother always gives me an advent calendar every year filled with smurfs. This year I had the idea of making an online version of it where you always can see what I got (just click on the button on my homepage schlurfs.de. Or just click here ) If it doesn't work, please tell me. :D Of course it won't be updated at nine o'clock in the morning, because I will update it when coming back from school, but I hope to make it as early as possible always.
You will see that I traditionally got a mechanic smurf this time, a green raw. :-D Besides today it is an anniversary for me, as I registered here two years ago. It has been a great time and I am sure it will go on like this!!! :cheers:

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:45 am
Great idea Simon and it works!! :-D :) Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary too. :cheers: :cool:

Postby Lia » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:56 am
Realy really wonderful idea from your parents!! :D

Lia

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:53 am
What a great idea, Simon to post the calendar on your website!!! Love it!!! :D Btw. congratulations on your 2nd anniversary!!! You truly have enriched this board!!! :hug: :cheers: :D

Postby Tojo » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:58 pm
The link works fine Simon :D I love that mechanic.

I wish I had a calendar like yours :( :) :)

I'm going to look forward to seeing what you get behind the other doors :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:41 am
I love the idea of the online calendar :) Seeing all the advents calendars in Germany, I was wondering if you are getting a smurfy one again this year :cheers:

Congrats on your two years on the forum, too.... :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:54 am
Awsome Simon! Great idea, love your online calendar!!! :-D :-D

Congrats on your 2nd board aniversary! :D :yay:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby FlamingO » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:08 am
It's great fun checking out your calendar Simon :-D and Congratulations on your 2nd Anniversary :cheerz:

Postby bwalters » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:12 pm
Hi Simon; You link that says here used to take me straight to your calender. It doesn't anymore. I don't know how to navigate through what does come up. I can read some of it eventhough it's in German. There is some english on the site but I don't see anything that looks like a calender.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:33 pm
Were you talking to Me Agent Smurf? I see a snowman at the top that went to a video. I see 1c Berlin on the right I haven't been able to get it to work.
P.S. It looks like I am talking to myself. Somehow Agent Smurfs post
went away. Maybe he deleted them. The Advent Calender is working today.
Mr Bill

Postby agent smurf » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:17 am
Were you talking to Me Agent Smurf?
Hello Bill are you talking to me? Simon's online calendar is pretty smurfy especially because I don't have an advent calendar this year. I like the #1 smurf tradition, it's no tradition here though. :rain: I saw the snowman as well but I thought you should figure that out on your own. maintenance work or something. hope you don't mind :D

PS - And congratulations on your 2 years and 8 days anniversary.

Postby Simon X » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:50 pm
Thank you for your nice comments!!! :-D
It is really exiting to open a small package every day after waking up and getting a small smurf. :D As you may have figured out, in my advent calendar there are three types of smurfs: (Waldbaur) raws, Fakes and variations of regular smurfs. :D
Nevertheless it is a pity that not everyone here could have a smurfy advent calendar. :-?
Hi Simon; You link that says here used to take me straight to your calender. It doesn't anymore.
Is this problem still existing? If the link doesn't work, you should still be able to get to the calendar by clicking on the button saying "Advent Calendar" on top of my English version of the website. Just tell me if it works or not now and I will try to fix it. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:27 pm
It's working for me, Simon :D

That papa from the 8th looks like he is ready to kiss somebody :) :) :)

Do you know already what you will be getting or are they all a surprise for you?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Simon X » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:31 pm
Yes, I thought the same about the Papa. :)
They are all surprises for me. :D :-D

Postby bwalters » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:11 pm
Hi Simon; I tried it again this morning and it worked. It didn't last night, but like Agent Smurf said they were doing maintence on it.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login