Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby André » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:53 am
Hi again,

As usual I try to figure out which supers were released and which boxes to go with them. :)

So here is the ones I have so far.

I start with the smurf on bobsled. German number 40201. These are the 2 german versions of the box. On the back of one of them there is a sticker with supersmurf and ages 3 and up writing on it. This was used when it was sold in US.

I have never seen any Hongkong-made sledder or smurf for this super, but it actually has a W.Berrienumber, 6726( I got a picture with the W.Berrie box for this from a member). So my guess is that both the box and the smurf exist but is rare.

I have 4 different bobsleds and 4 different smurfs for this super.

The smurf and the bobsled with no markings at all in the front, don´t have any painted eyebrows. I have 2 of this one and no of them has painted eyebrows.

/André

Postby André » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:56 am
here are the different markings on the smurfs.

The one to the left goes with the new very bright yellow bobsled.

And the english one with yellow scarf has the same makings as the common one with the schleich-logo( running man).

/André

Postby André » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:57 am
The markings on the bobsled.

The one without markings is very soft if you compare with the other ones.

/André

Postby André » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:59 am
I forgot.

There is also an enlish box for this, which I have bought but not recieved yet.

/André

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:24 am
Here is a picture of the English box

Just had to show it as it probably is the only box I have that you don't have (being in the mail, doesn't count) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:25 am
The chimney sweeper.

the german boxes and the new polkadot box. There is also an english box for this. But there are no Hongkongbox and no hongkong-made chimney sweepers. The english one can have a yellow scarf.

The polkadot ladder as more rungs. And there is one with black eyebrows in the back.

The trousers can have many different shades from almost black to very light grey. I decided to only keep the ones in the front. As you can see I have a lot of spare ones of the supers and that is why I have to do this. I have to make more space for the ones I want to keep.

/André

Postby André » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:27 am
Thanks Maureen,

Maybe you have the english for this one also. :o

Here are the markings one the chimney sweepers. Old ones to the left and CE one to the right.

/André

Postby André » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:04 am
Tricycle 40203.

This was also released by W. Berrie article number 6506. There is also a UK box for this.

I found 4 different markings on these.

The tricycle has different yellow colours on the wheels and slightly different red colours. The Hongkong tricycle is more orangered.

Dyar also has a CE-marked made in China smurfs for this. I don´t know were he got that one. Maybe it was released later in some way.

/André

Postby André » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:11 am
Markings.

I found 2 german-versions and 2 hongkongversions.

They are the same but can have C78 on the right leg and the hongkongversion can have W.Berrie on the right leg.

/André

Postby André » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:53 am
The leafboard.

This has W. Berrie number 6505 and german number 40204. There are 2 different hongkongboxes, one with W. Berrie writing and one without.

I don´t have the smurf with yellow shirt for this one. And there is also a new germanbox with both german and english on the front.

/André

Postby André » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:54 am
Leafboard markings.

Postby bwalters » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:54 am
Hi Andr'e I don't have many boxed bobsleds but I do have 4 of them. I was looking at the markings that I have and I have two bobsleds that are identcal except the W. Germany is printed upside down on one of them. Every thing else is the same.
Mr Bill

Postby André » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:17 pm
Thanks Bill,

Sometimes the markings are a little strange and not on the exaxt same places of the smurfs. :)

I have emailed the Dyar regarding the tricycle with CE and China markings and he agree with me that it is strange. But he will check this when he gets home. Maybe anyone else know about this. They stopped making these tricycles 1986, or???? And I can´t imaging that there were any China-made parts then. Maybe it has been sold in some other way???

Could this smurf be the one belonging to the yellow car???

/André

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:37 pm
Could it have come with one of the French magazines? I know all of the supersmurfs included with them came with the China markings, but I am not sure which supersmurfs were released with them :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:42 pm
Hello Maureen

No the tricycle wasn't one of the supersmurfs out of the magazines. :-?

greetings Tintin

Postby André » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:43 pm
Hi Maureen,

No this was not included with the french magazine. Both Dyar and I agree on this because we both have all the parts and the magazines.

But every supersmurf given out with that magazine has made in China markings so that is correct.

It must be some other way. :-?

/André
Page 1 of 1

Login