Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby PVCBlue » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:24 pm
Finally got my scanner back up and running so here are some better high res pictures of the latest Smurf News!
(Somehow the camera just didn't do it justice I think! LOL!!!)

ENJOY!
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Tojo » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:45 pm
That publicity blurb really sounds like they're going all out to advertise smurfdom :-D

It'll be interesting to see what products hit the shops over the next year. It looks like we'll have to start saving :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:31 am
Thanks for posting the article, Gary :D Great to see they are getting some more press.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby PVCBlue » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:46 am
Thanks for posting the article, Gary :D Great to see they are getting some more press.
No problem Staci - If any of the members here would like a high res printable version of the images please PM me with your email address and which image(s) you want. Thanks Gary :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:11 am
That publicity blurb really sounds like they're going all out to advertise smurfdom :-D

It'll be interesting to see what products hit the shops over the next year. It looks like we'll have to start saving :)
I second that. Hopefully that here will be a lot of products overseas as well... .:fingers:

Postby PVCBlue » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:24 am

I second that. Hopefully that here will be a lot of products overseas as well... .:fingers:
HEY!! Don't hog them all!! :o You have had smurfy items for the past 20 years and we didn't!! LOL!!!! :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:25 am
Oh cool poster :D

Looks like the 4,000 year wait for this movie is almost over. I recently saw the last of the auditions advertised for children voices for the movie. I really thought about buying some tighter undies and trying my luck. Maybe I will try for the 2nd movie....unfortunately I still sound too girly for the original cartoon Smurfette, but it would be cool to get a role in one of them.

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:26 am
I hope so Dom..but I hope they don't forget us Brits again :???:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:30 am
That's exactly what I thought. :( I am still p***** that the Birthday tour never stopped on the British Isles. :( :banghead: :(

Postby PVCBlue » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:06 am
That's exactly what I thought. :( I am still p***** that the Birthday tour never stopped on the British Isles. :( :banghead: :(
Yeah, they never came to the USA either :( :( :(
Page 1 of 1

Login