Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 7 of 12

Postby smurfer » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:49 am
Spain...plushes

Ron, at least we know there are three different boxes: papa, clumsy and smurfette. perhaps McDo has done 6 different boxes wih each one of the main characters of the film
Thanks Joaquin! So i need to go get more boxes .. Papa boxes this time .. :D

Here are the 2 boxes i've got yesterday:
Attachments
2011-08-05 19.41.06.jpg
2011-08-05 19.41.06.jpg (106.09 KiB) Viewed 20412 times
2011-08-05 19.40.52.jpg
2011-08-05 19.40.52.jpg (97.55 KiB) Viewed 20412 times

Postby Tojo » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:30 am
Very cool :D

here in Germany there is only one box.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby cal78 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:57 pm
Wish They had those Boxes in America, they are a Lot Cooler then the ones here, Got the Complete set today, went to What I Call The Ghetto Mcdonalds and the Nice Lady behind the Counter Onica, went in the Back and Found the Ones i was Missing and Another Smurfette, for me so i now have all the Set, Still Looking for a Canadian Vanity Though.

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:19 pm
Wish They had those Boxes in America, they are a Lot Cooler then the ones here, Got the Complete set today, went to What I Call The Ghetto Mcdonalds and the Nice Lady behind the Counter Onica, went in the Back and Found the Ones i was Missing and Another Smurfette, for me so i now have all the Set, Still Looking for a Canadian Vanity Though.
:haha:
I was just about to PM you that I got an extra Smurfette :) Glad you were able to get one though...I can add this one to another set :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby smurfer » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:02 am
Wish They had those Boxes in America, they are a Lot Cooler then the ones here,
I'm working on collecting as many empty Smurf boxes as i can, for anybody from here who wants some .. :D
I can't promise anything now, but will do my best to get a large number of boxes :-D

:cheers:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:36 am
I still remember you collecting all of the AH smurfs for everybody...:hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfer » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:02 am
I still remember you collecting all of the AH smurfs for everybody...:hug:

Yeah, that was fun, i like to collect large numbers :-D :-D

*oftopic*
I still have some AH smurfs here .... if anybody wants/needs ? :cheers:

Postby bradley » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:11 pm
Just checked the Australian McDonalds website and they have updated the Happy Meal toys for September and GREAT NEWS!!!! We are getting these toys!! Can't wait. Very excited about these. I will try my very best to get some spare sets of these if I can :D
Attachments
AussieMcDonaldsSmurfs.jpg
AussieMcDonaldsSmurfs.jpg (100.44 KiB) Viewed 23951 times

Postby Gerda » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:17 pm
I really like those!! me want
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:37 pm
These are the cutest I have seen so far....love them especially Grouchy Popcorn :)

Hope you are ready for lots of McDonalds Happy Meals, Brad like the rest of us right now :cheers:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tojo » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:17 pm
:) :) :) :) :) The Grouchy popcorn smurf is absolutely hilarious and an absolute must have :-D

That was possibly the funniest part of the film for me & I just couldn't stop laughing :lol: :lol:

Brad, I can see you putting on a lot of kilos collecting sets of these :-D :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby stampysmurf » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:25 pm
I really like that Grouchy Popcorn Walker too! :D

Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:58 pm
ooo...yeah the Grouchy one is my favorite....you know it would be nice if when the dvd comes out they rotate some of these toys to different countries :banghead:

Postby Wandy » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:05 pm
Beautiful set :smitten: Brad

Wandy :witch:

Postby bradley » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:47 pm
I need to put on a few ponds I think so no probs about the daily happy meals for lunch, hehe. And there are plenty of McDonald stores on route from home to work so I think I'm going to be mcStuffed & mcBroke next month.

These are the smurf toys in the Asian McDonald stores but I noticed that 4 of these smurfs coming to Australia I hadn't seen before & aren't pictured to be in the Asian market meals (looking back at page 2). The Grouchy with popcorn, Jokey, Greedy & Harmony. Interesting. Maybe these are new for Australia or we just haven't seen all of them before.

I'll try to put together as many sets as possible but we will see how I go... these will show up at markets and fairs easy in the future also so I'll keep collecting as many as possible after the promotion ends. But anyway.. still a month away yet.

Postby smurfer » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:08 am
These are the cutest I have seen so far...
I agree here Maureen :yes:

These are the best McSmurfs so far !! :smile:

Thanks in advance Brad :D :cheers:

Postby Tintin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:31 am
Hi

Today i found these glasses at my local McDonald's.
If you put it on you can read a contest at a poster.
Do they have this in every country or only in Holland ??

Tintin
Attachments
McDonald's glasses.jpg
McDonald's glasses.jpg (88.12 KiB) Viewed 23848 times

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:01 am
I haven't seen them over here.....and you know what that means, TinTin :winks: pretty please :worship:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tintin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:02 am
Hi Maureen

Already in your shopping bag :cheers: :-D :D

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 am
:hug: :hug:

Hidden in the Woods

Page 7 of 12

Login