Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:52 am
I won this auction in the UK and just wanted to ask those who are familiar with Trudi smurfs if these are ones or not? I think they are but I'm not 100% sure since I don't have any in my collection yet.

ImageImageImage

Postby paolo » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:10 am
Yes they are.
Actually of the smurf, smurfette and papa plushes there are three or four variations, depending on the size of the plush and on the position (standing or sitting). Those seem to be the sitting normal or large size.
Hope this helps. I once had a trudi catalogue, maybe I can search if I can find the scans of the smurf pages.

Postby steveparkes » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:16 am
Yup they are Dyar - I've got the normal and papa - need the smurfette :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:04 am
Thank you Paolo and Steve. I thought they were but I am happier now knowing for sure. I would love to see that catalogue Paolo just to see what's available in the Trudi range.

Thanks guys :cheers:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:54 am
Hi Andrew

These are the micro size, they look bigger in the pictures than what they actually are, I think it only the micro ones that have the hook in the head.

http://www.kittyscavern.com/shop/catego ... gory_id=58

Postby paolo » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:04 am
I agree. Looking at the size of the tags on those plushes, they have to be somewhat small. There are variations of these trudis that are 30cm high, but these seem to be more around 10-15cm.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:09 am
She states that these are only 5 inches tall on the auction, you can also tell by the arms, they are the beanie type ones.
EACH ABOUT 5 INCHES TALL

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:19 am
These are lovely little smurfs Dyar, nice one. :-D

I picked up a set of these in Italy last year. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:10 pm
I have the small Smurfette like in the pic Dyar.

I have also have the large Smurfette, Papa and Normal which are 11 inches high i think :D

Raelene
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:39 pm
Thanks for all of the info guys :D

I didn't know much about these so it's good to get some type of footing with what they are and what else id out there .

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:09 am
Yeah thats the seller I was telling everyone was good stuff. She sent an extra little package of lollies with the Trudis I got from her. I have those Micros, a cook trudi which is slightly bigger, the Larger smurf and the papa. I have a bid at the moment on the larger smurfette too.

Hopefully the pic will give you some idea of the scale. Yours are the smaller ones Dyar.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:15 am
Nice pic Linda :D

Yeah I figured mine were small as the postage was very cheap for the 3 of them. I didn't have many plush smurfs (only 3) but this week I have 2 more delivered and I will get anotherone next week and then these shouldn't be too far behind. I'm not really into the plush but I wouldn't mind some more of the Trudi ones if I find them cheap enough as they look so much nicer than some of the other (scary) plush smurfs around.

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:22 am
Yeah I don't like the other plushes much. I even gave one away to Stace once who bought something from the same seller at the same time as me.

These Trudis are very nice though and that seller is top stuff. The two I got from her arrived quickly and the postage was spot on :D
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Brainy's Babe » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:49 am
Nice win! :-D

I'm a big fan of the trudi smurfs, they're my favourites in my smurf collection.

I picked up a few of them in spain years ago. I regret not buying the the whole set. I'm missed papa, king and normal. I've got the three apples tall size range :-D :-D :-D

*huggles Brainy* :smitten: :teaching:
I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:51 pm
A big thank you to Paolo for the scans :D They were great to see all of the different ones available.

I told the seller that you gave them great praise Linda and they were very happy to hear that......I'm just hoping they send me lollies too :) ...it would be awful to have to leave them neg feedback cos they left out the lollies wouldn't it?...j/k

Postby bradley » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:40 am
digging up this topic, does anyone, andrew or paolo still have that trudi catalogue scan showing the different sized Trudi plush? I'm just trying to figure out, because I won a smurfette Trudi on ebay overnight which I think is a larger sitting size of 3 that I don't yet have. I hope it is. Its described as 15" & she looks bigger than the 12" size of 3 (which I have) & then the set of 15 in the normal sized (which I'm now complete). And then there are those 3 small trudis in the top photo (I haven't got yet). And of course those MASSIVE trudis, the papa I saw at Christys, wow!

I used to have a photo of Trish's trudi plush showing the comparison in the different sizes but can no longer find that photo.

Any help with sizes? thanks

Postby bradley » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:57 pm
thanks paolo for the Trudi catalouge scans. Shows exactly what I was after. And that Smurfette Trudi arrived this past week and was happy to find that she was the larger sized. Attached a photo of my 3 different sized Trudi Smurfettes. (the small, the normal & large). I think the measurements are approx (small = 8", normal size = 12" & large = 15") Just missing those tiny small trudis. Not a huge fan of those small ones but might try to get them at some point just to be complete with them. Now just after the larger sized Normal Smurf & Papa.

Postby steveparkes » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:20 am
I love Trudi smurfs, they are so well made. Well done on getting the larger sized one Brad
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby bradley » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:54 am
I love Trudi smurfs, they are so well made. Well done on getting the larger sized one Brad
yeah they are very well made. My favourite plush smurfs apart from the larger 'puppy' made plush. Surprisingly large range of sizes with the Trudi smurfs. The set of the 15 different smurf characters are my favourite. Happy I've completed those now. Though really love the large size of this new smurfette one I've brought! Haven't seen these around much on ebay. So this size trudi must be hard to find especially being a smurfette. Hope I can find the normal & papa in this size... might take a while. oh & that smurfette was an awesome buy for 2.19 GBP lol... oh plus the postage cost. Love the cheap bargains :D :-D So I'm very happy.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 pm
The only Trudi I have is the beanie smurfette...it's really a cute one and one of my favorite plushes. I have no idea how I got it though as I never looked for them (so far) but I think you will like it when you find one, Brad :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login